Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

My Ten Summer Reads....
Yes, I'm way behind on this one. It's been sitting on my bedside table for months, along with the book below.


Can't wait for this to be released in late August!



Feeding my love of vampire books...lol


Charlaine Harris is one of my favorite authors. She writes the Southern Vampire Series, which is also known as True Blood on HBO.



Knitting reading




More Charlaine (and I've actually already read this).






Isabel Allende is another favorite. I love both her adult and youth fiction series.


No, it's not ten, but there'll be more than ten when summer's over. Trust me. :)




































2 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

I LOVED the Time Travelers' Wife!
(((hugs)))

Marianne said...

I keep hearing about the Time Traveler's Wife... will check into that. :^) xox