Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY!

I'm putting SRHS to bed this weekend and am going to revel in my excitement! :)


Two Announcements:



1) I'm going to be an aunt again! My sister, Denise, is having a baby in February.

Different baby projects have been dancing through my head and one that I definitely want to tackle is Elizabeth Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Jacket. I'm thrilled! Denise? She's nervous and happy. Denise stated [to paraphrase], "When this baby's 16 years old and learning to drive, I'll be 52!"


Denise, this photo's for you: (ROTFLMAO)



2.) The Sedalia Spring Fiber Festival is May 16, 2009 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.!

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

52 and a new mom- CONGRATULATIONS to your sister (and to you)!

As for the school - definitely put that on the back burner for the weekend, but whatever you do, don't let them off the hook.

Jadielady said...

YAY Happy Auntness, and 5/16 for Sedalia? That's my birthday!

Marianne said...

Wow. I'm amazed. Congratulations to everyone!

Dana said...

Jadie,

I don't know how you feel about the festival being on your birthday, but if you elect to come, you milk it, sweetie, for everything it's worth. :) (Tell Thomas & Idiotboy so starting setting aside your birthday gift money now!) LOL

Dana said...

Julie,

I edited the blog so it wouldn't be confusing. Trust me, if Denise was 52 years old and pregnant, she'd be running across a six lane highway in traffic. :D

Dianne said...

Congrats Denise..you'll be a great Mom at any age..even 52..with a teen driver..either way, they will drive you crazy..in the car or not..lol..My best wishes for a great pregnancy!!..AND I know Auntie is going to make lots of new baby items..I can see the list growing~

Angela Cox said...

Congratulations Aunty Dana and Uncle Mo !