Friday, August 29, 2008

Freeman Exchange

And Mr. Stump replied to my last message with the following:

QUOTE

Please contact my secretary to set up an appointment. I feel that all your questions can be answered in a much more adequate manner in a face to face meeting. Thank you for your concern.

END QUOTE


Not wanting to be deterred, I e-mailed Ken Freeman Ministries:

Messsage No. 4:

Hi Dana,

Pastor Rick was my contact (senior pastor) or Morgans Baptist Church :)

Thanks!
Blessings:)Deondra

Message No. 3:

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 3:20 PM, <clansoltan@aol.com> wrote:
Hello Deondra,
Thank you for your message. If I may inquire, who is your contact at Morgan's Baptist? Again, thank you!
Dana Soltani

Reply No. 2:

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Freeman Ministries <booking@kenfreeman.com>
To: clansoltan@aol.com
Sent: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 4:14 pm
Subject: Re: Not Sure

Hi Dana,
Sorry for any confusion. My name is Deondra and I do Ken's booking events. I have only been in contact with Morgan Baptist Church. The contact that I have from Morgan Baptist Church was able to get Ken into the high school. I wasn't familiar with the name of that high school, but am familiar with Morgan Baptist Church, because that has been my contact. My apologies for the miscommunication:) Have a wonderful day! Blessings:) Deondra

Message No. 2:

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 2:57 PM, clansoltan@aol.com wrote:
Good afternoon,
You spoke at SRHS of Moneta, VA on Monday, August 25th (three days ago). Again, you cannot recall the name of the person who invited you to the school? The school, itself, did not appear on your calendar of events so I would assume that sometime, recently, during your tenure with Morgan Baptist Church, you were invited to appear at SRHS. Thank you,Dana Soltani

Reply No.1:

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Freeman Ministries booking@kenfreeman.com
To: clansoltan@aol.com
Sent: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 2:28 pm
Subject: Not Sure
Hi Dana,
I'm not sure where this high school or whom specifically requested a speaking date at this school. Thanks!


Message No. 1:
Name: Dana Soltani
Email: clansoltan@aol.com
Message: When you have an opportunity, would you please give me the name of the individual who invited you to Staunton River High School? Thank you.


***Yesterday evening, I e-mailed Pastor Rick at the church asking the name of the "inviter" (assuming that's a word).*** Nothing yet.

No comments: