Saturday, December 23, 2006

More Felting




This is a fast "wash cycle" posting. :) I found a pattern online for a shallow bowl and it was a quick knit (methadone, if you will, until the Bristol pattern arrives). Here's the unfelted bowl knitted up. I used a bulky weight blue tweed (no name) 100% New Zealand wool purchased on Ebay (Bob from Yarn Barn is a delight!).

I also received my first ever skeins of Plymouth Galway and the slippers went faster than ever. It knitted soooo nicely and quickly; I was amazed. Now while the photo makes the yarn look blue, it's actually a very, very pretty green, "Forest Heather," to be exact.



Needless to say, once the Saturday housekeeping is done, I'll be cooing over my washing machine watching these babies shrink (big pirate laugh).

Happy holidays y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh..what nice colors!!..
I have a bowl pattern I found online..very easy but large..(used it..on the non-bowl)..I'll get it too you..was a fun easy knit..and large enough for 'gravy'..lol..have fun Dana..those slippers are divine!!Happy Knitting..