Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

(and I pirated this from Noolie's site). ;D

Last night I finished Larry's waaaaay overdue slipper. Becky and I had trouble getting our hands on Wool Pak's Bracken colorway and I literally waited eight weeks or more to get a hank. I'm going to felt it tonight and ship it to Larry this week. It's mate is already finished and felted.
This was a weekend Calorimetry project for my boss, Linda.


And my first 8-Hour Encore baby blanket. Dianne shared her

wonderful book with me and the patterns are excellent and easy to do.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Larry will LOVE his slippers..Linda will adore her calorimetry..they're just awesome for those nippy days to keep the ears warm in a stylish manner..and your Blanket..IS "BOOTIFUL"..and I'm so happy to loan you the book~

Marianne said...

Gorgeous projects, WONderful projects! The blankie is a Beauty :^) (how many hours did it take, really?)

I voted.

I'm hoping to have that toast... :^D

Anonymous said...

Where do you find the time? You are amazing and Marianne's right; your projects are wonderfully gorgeous!

(I also want to know how long the blanket really took.)

Jadielady said...

Woo! Awesome set of projects :) That blanket looks a lot like the one I sleep under every night.