Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sunday, November 12, 2006 from 2 to 4 p.m.

We have a plan and people too! The first S-n-B is scheduled for Sunday, November 12th from 2 to 4 p.m. in my home. Adele Frischman very kindly donated boxes (yes, BOXES) of yarn to be used for the knitted donations. I grabbed one of the balls of yarn and did a scarf this week. While in Yarn Theory, I found a beautiful FiberTrends baby afghan pattern and that's going to be my second project, but my first-ever knitted blanket.

Again, I just want to write that everyone and all skill levels are welcome to come. You can bring your own project and work on it with us or grab a ball of yarn and do a donated item. It's entirely up to you. For more information, please call 540-297-4292 or e-mail me at soltanifamily@earthlink.net. Hope to see you Sunday the 12th!

No comments: