Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Eye & Heart Candy

Here, my friends, is the "Heart Candy."

Jim wrote, "Today, I completed your wheel and Linda took it on a test drive. She was pleased with the wheel and the latest innovations. [I] ...had fun building the wheel and incorporating the new features into this model. We hope you will like it. Here are a few pictures of the wheel. You and Linda can determine when you want to take possession. I am looking forward to seeing you operate it."


Jim said things like, "We hope you like it," and "...had fun building the wheel." This is just another indicator of what amazing, kind and generous people Jim & Linda are. Me? I'm floored - - positively floored. The offer to make me a wheel was a complete surprise and I certainly didn't imagine that the wheel would be completed in a mere two weeks. Just two weeks! Once again, they have knocked my socks off and left me overwhelmed by being the wonderful people that they are. Jim and Linda - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!


Now for the "Eye Candy"....


The "Windy Meadow Wheel.".

The Skein Winder


The Lazy Kate and Skein Winder



The wheel in all it's glory!

Oooooohhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

7 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh...she's beautiful, she is truly fit for a Queen (hee ;^)
No kidding! that was FAST! how amazing is Jim?!? yes, incredibly amazing...wow. The Windy Meadow Wheel, that's her name,eh?
Congratulations Dana! I am beyond thrilled and happy for you!!
YAY YAY YAY!
Now, let's see some yarn, Queenie!

Faren said...

You are one lucky girl! It is beautiful!

Nikki said...

She's SO beautiful!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Dianne said...

'She' takes my breath away..I was privy to a private showing and I'm still 'ahhhhing'..she's a beaut!..Queen of Spin..yep that's you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, that is beautiful! Now, get busy spinning, Lady :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that is a beauty and do I see a lovely log-cabin table cloth? I hope it gives you many ,many hours of joys.

Anonymous said...

Two Words... CONGRATULATIONS!!! (*jealous*)