Saturday, March 03, 2007

Back in the Saddle



Here's a bit of the field trip "fiber" being used. Amongst the goodies I purchased with the "Sock Sisters" was a couple of balls of Sugar 'n Cream. This is a very simple washcloth for my cousin's baby, along with a bib from the Mason Dixon Knitting book (whose completion directions I don't understand and need guidance). LOL





At long last, I'm starting to feel like myself again and am finishing up some blogger gifts, so I can't publish those photos. For fun though, I took a leaf from Marianne's blog and played with her uploads. The results are below:


Your Driving Is is: 64% Male, 36% Female

According to studies, you generally drive like a typical male.
You're confident in your driving skills, and hardly any situation gets the better of you.
And while you may have a few tickets under your belt, you're still a very good driver.


You Are Wonder Woman

A true goddess, you have the strength and skills to rule the world.
You're one sexy amazon... all of the superhero guys are fighting over you!

You Are Wolverine

Small but fierce, you're a great fighter.
Watch out! You are often you're own greatest enemy.

Powers: Adamantium claws, keen senses, the ability to heal quickly


My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Most Serene Highness Lady Dana the Sophisticated of Old Yarkhillshire
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

3 comments:

Dianne said...

"Smiles" at the wash cloth..that is just TOO cute! And the Bib..I've not done yet..but I think it's going to be perfect for what I need..
I'm so delighted you're feeling better..hope it continues...Let me know about the 'field trip' for next week..I don't mind driving...and Linda says she's available~~

Marianne said...

See, I always knew you were Super Woman!
I am so relieved to hear that you're feeling better, just this morning my mother was asking about you (yes, we're a funny bunch of women).
That's a great washcloth and bib!
Now I'm off to take some of your quizzes! Looks like you found some fun ones!
(love your aristocratic name!)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. At least good enough to knit that cute washcloth and bib! I love Mason Dixon Knitting. A friend let me thumb thru her copy a few weeks ago, and I'm already knitting a Log Cabin Blanket and a t-shirt calamari rug!!

Great quizzes. I like the collage one.