Friday, August 11, 2006

He's baaaaack....


Let me tell you a little bit about a book I once read. In it, the heroine, who is in purgatory and attempting to earn her wings and rise to Heaven, is given various tasks to complete as part of a repentence plan. After her first assignment is successfully completed, her case worker tells her that it's now time for a bit of "punishment" and gives the heroine a choice. She can spend one week at home with three sick children -or- one day with a sick husband. The lady chose the vomiting kids....

Need yarn. Lots of yarn. I have sharp needles and am prepared to use them. ;)

Here's Miss Hannah in her as-yet-too-large watermelon hat.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

You are just TOO creative!! I've enjoyed your variations of the hat..such a talent you have..and all your slippers...I'm still not sure I'm capable.~~
Glad HE'S...back and hope for speedy progress..lol..bet he's glad those needles aren't as sharp as they once were:)) Hope to see you in a 'socks that rock..or roll class' Be Well!!