Monday, September 21, 2009

Photos

Here's the second, "naked" sock monkey. This one will be Briana's Christmas gift. I'm in the process of dressing her (preemie clothing) and once finished, I'll post a new photo.



For my fellow Haggis Heads (compliments of Knit Pro):



Lastly, but never least, Jim. After I loaded Linda's Country Fair spinning video, Blogspot wouldn't allow me to post any pictures. This is Linda's husband, Jim, in front of the Spirit of New London, a old fashioned river bateau. This gentleman moves big wooden boats down rivers, constructs "spinning sheds" so that his wife can have a place of her own to store all of her goodies and makes beautiful spinning wheels.

Would you agree he's fiber husband of the year???




2 comments:

www.displacedknitter.blogspot.com said...

That is such a dang cute monkey that I don't even mind it being said that I evolved from one!!

Knit on Dana!!

And yes, Jim is a sweetie. I had the pleasure to meet him at Sedalia last year.

Anonymous said...

He builds his wife spinning sheds? He is indeed fiber husband of the year!

Another adorable monkey! I can't wait to see it clothed :-)

xoxo