Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Festival Photos

I'm pirating and posting the photographs of other people right now. I didn't have the time to take any myself. As soon as I have a chance, I'll photograph my festival purchases/presents and add them to the blog.

Here are some of the highlights:

Rosie, the lamb. She was as friendly as a pound puppy and suckled fingers. She's a Border Leicester/Cormo cross and the photographer, Careynev, described her as the "quintessential sheep." Andie and I had the pleasure of bottle feeding a couple of lambs Saturday morning. :D

WovenGems, one of our vendors. Diane's alpaca was amazing!
And Dianne, the M.C. She, too, was amazing and did such a great job! She entertained, called raffle winners, pointed out vendor locations and was just PHENOMENAL.



Mosaic Yarn Shop was another vendor and they had some beautiful yarns!Linda & Michelle - - they ran the table and the festival all day. They, too, were positively amazing! To top it off, Linda and her husband, Jim, and their grandson helped pack up multiple vendors.

Studio 43 Pottery - Andie and I bought ourselves a lovely pendant.

It was an amazing day! More to follow soon....

5 comments:

Spinning Lara said...

Dana, you did such a great job on the festival! You are the QUEEN of Sedalia!! :)

Marianne said...

Your Royal Majesty, I've been hearing about your wonderful fibre festival and I'm just crying in my beer...er, no, that's coffee, sorry, that I couldn't be there with ALL you outrageously phenomenal women!!

I think Rosie winked at me, she also whispered that she wants to come live with me, and yes, I DID show her my backyard, she really does want to come live with me...
Mercy, what a little Beauty!

Dana, BRAVA!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you had a great festival!

Rosie is adorable - Marianne may have a fight on her hands ;-)

Great job!

Angela Cox said...

What a wonderful festival. I love Mosaic yarns , you did a great job Dana.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! I wish I could have made it, but I'm glad everything went so well!!